December is here and so are free printables!
You can print these pages out to use in your A5 size journal, or download them to use in your digital journal! So grab your watercolor planning pack below!
Supplies I used to create these pages:
- Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pens (These are the pens I use for headers and calligraphy. They are amazing, they basically do the work for you!)
- Pilot Metropolitan Fountain Pen
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliners
- Colore Watercolor Paint Set
- Pentel Aquash Water Brush Pens – These brushes are so easy to use and give you professional results even for a beginner!
For a full explanation on each of these spreads and how I use them for monthly planning, click here.
When you sign up for December’s Free Monthly Planning Pack, here’s what you’ll get.
Watercolor Hello Page & Quote of the Month
Monthly Calendar, Goals, and To Do list
For full instructions on monthly planning, click here!
Monthly Habit Tracker
For more info about Habit Trackers, click here!
For a full explanation of Gratitude logs, click here!
Get your free December planning pack!
Already a Journalista?
If you’ve already signed up, click here and enter your password to get your free December planning pack!
Perfect DIY Stickers
I highly recommend printing them out on these Avery shipping labels. I know, it sounds weird, but they fit absolutely perfectly in any A5 size journal (roughly 8×5). No wrinkled paper or awkwardly taped edges, just a smooth easy transition from my journal to yours :). They’re the perfect DIY sticker!