I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
October’s printables are here!
Supplies I used to create these pages:
- Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pens (These are the pens I use for headers and calligraphy. They are amazing, they basically do the work for you!)
- Pilot Metropolitan Fountain Pen
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliners
- Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- Prismacolor Colored Pencil Blender – This is the first time I’ve tried these blenders and I love them! They can give you a nice watercolor effect even if you’re using regular colored pencils.
For a full explanation on each of these spreads and how I use them for monthly planning, click here.
When you sign up for October’s Free Monthly Planning Pack, here’s what you’ll get.
Monthly Art & Quote of the Month
Monthly Calendar, Goals, and To Do list
For full instructions on monthly planning, click here!
Monthly Habit Tracker
For more info about Habit Trackers, click here!
For a full explanation on Gratitude logs, click here!
GET YOUR FREE OCTOBER PLANNING PACK!
Already a Journalista?
If you’ve already signed up, click here and enter your password to get your free October planning pack!
Perfect DIY Stickers
I highly recommend printing them out on these Avery shipping labels. I know, it sounds weird, but they fit absolutely perfectly in any A5 size journal (roughly 8×5). No wrinkled paper or awkwardly taped edges, just a smooth easy transition from my journal to yours :). They’re the perfect DIY sticker!
SIGN UP HERE FOR YOUR FREE OCTOBER PRINTABLES